We are all getting older. So sooner or later, we will all have to cope with unsightly wrinkles.
There are many items that make bold claims about what they can do to help if you're the kind to fight back rather than just let time have its way.
Light therapy, which basically just consists of shining the proper colors of light on your problem areas for the right amount of time and with the right frequency to reduce wrinkles and other symptoms of aging, is one of the simplest and most natural remedies available.
And while LED therapy may sound like it would be too wonderful to be true, it has been shown in studies to have anti-aging properties.
It's crucial to understand the ins and outs of LED therapy for wrinkles if you intend to incorporate it into your skincare regimen.
Does LED light reduce wrinkles?
Research shows that LED therapy can significantly improve skin complexion, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and increase collagen density. But like anything else, you have to educate yourself and make the right choice about which brands and products you try and trust. Mask & Glo devices have been proven to work. Our reviews say that most users experience a reduction in wrinkles.
According to research, LED therapy can considerably enhance collagen density, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and increase collagen density. But with anything else, you must educate yoursel and choose wisely about which brands and products you use and believe in. Devices like Mask & Glo have been shown to be effective. According to most of our reviews, the majority of consumers notice a decrease in the appearance of wrinkles.
In addition to wrinkle reduction, many participants noticed:
- Minimized skin discoloration and age spots
- Enhanced skin complexion
- Reduced puffy eyes
- Improved skin tone and texture
Which light therapy is best for wrinkles?
Different LED colors can help minimize wrinkles because of their various impacts on the skin.
- Yellow light causes superficial skin penetration to encourage surface healing and lessen edema, inflammation, and redness. Read: The benefits of Yellow light therapy
- Red light enters the skin 8–10 mm deep, stimulating cells and allowing them to multiply more quickly, resulting in healthier skin cells. Red light therapy has been demonstrated to stimulate collagen and elastin production in addition to cell regeneration. Read: Benefits of Red light therapy
These different colors can contribute to anti-aging benefits. Yellow light can result in overall healthier and more vibrant skin, though red light are more frequently linked to potent anti-aging effects.
How do LED anti-aging devices work?
At LED Esthetics, we’re constantly improving our LED light therapy products so that you get maximum results in your anti-aging light therapy devices. Our skincare devices have been engineered to work with all skin tones.
How to maximize light therapy for wrinkles
Like any skincare treatment, you should use your LED light therapy device consistently for better results. Get the most out of your device by adding it to your skincare routine and making sure you use it after washing your face — makeup, sunscreen and other topicals can contain light-blocking ingredients that render LED light therapy ineffective.
You can also combine light therapy with skincare products, such as serums and extracts, to speed up the process, including:
- Corrective CC Serum or moisturizer: Vitamin C is well-known for promoting collagen, offering antioxidants that brighten the skin, and hydrating the skin. These effects increase skin radiance and even out skin tone. After your LED treatment session is over, you can use the Corrective CC Serum or a Vitamin C serum before applying a moisturizer. In order for the serum to be completely absorbed by your skin, it is crucial to give yourself enough time between each step.
- Retinol or hydrogel masks: Retinol is a potent and popular anti-aging agent that can be used in conjunction with light therapy by using creams and other cosmetics that include retinol 5–10 minutes after using your light therapy device.
- A great addition to your skincare routine can be a product that contains peptides, argan oil, or hyaluronic acid.
Finally, you can develop a comprehensive approach to skincare that includes LED light therapy as well as other best practices by adhering to other anti-aging advice, such as avoiding frequent habits that age your skin.
What’s the best LED light therapy device for wrinkle reduction?
We provide a wide range of anti-aging products. Which one suits you the best? It depends on your skincare goals and intended uses.
For an easy, lightweight, and powerful mask that allows you to multitask, we have the Mask & Glo Pro which offers 4 powerful light modes including Yellow and Red light with the highest irradiance density among all our other masks.
A mask that offers 7 light modes that can be used while resting and lying down, we have the Mask & Glo 7.0 which also offers Yellow and Red light for wrinkle reduction
The Glo Wand is a portable device that offers concentrated Red light therapy to target specific problem areas.